In an all-volunteer organization, time and skills are equally as important as money.
We offer a variety of volunteer opportunities that can connect you with the community and even enhance a skill set.
Some key needs include:
- Marketing and communications -- design and graphic skills, public relations, general communications
- Fund raising, donor development, and donor stewardship – interest in developing contacts in the community that can benefit Lakeland Sharing Foundation
- Word processing skills – ability to handle mail merges and mailings
- Data analysis – ability to create, organize, and manage Excel spreadsheets
- Volunteer development and coordination – interest in connecting with current and potential volunteers to staff our programs and provide rewarding experiences for the volunteers
- Project management – ability to organize people and processes to achieve specific results